- The Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission, through 26 of RA 10368 (Trust Fund), intends to apply the sum of Pesos: FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY-SIX MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO and 29/100 PESOS (Php 476,875,582.29) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for
The Infrastructure Works of The Freedom Memorial Museum
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission now invites bids for the Infrastructure Works of the Freedom Memorial Museum. Completion of the Works is required within (18) Calendar Months. Bidders should have completed a contract similar complexity project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Head Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from September 29, 2020, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. up to bidding end.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on September 29, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity (http://www.hrvvmemcom.gov.ph), provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference at 10:00 A.M.; on October 8, 2020 at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, 17 Orchard Road, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City., which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission on or before 8:30 A.M.; October 30, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be at 10:00 A.M..; on October 30, 2020 at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, 17 Orchard Road, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City.. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Mercy Pelotea
Human Rights Violations Victims’ Memorial Commission
2F J&S Building, 104 Kalayaan Ave., Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone Number: 2436020
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Bidding Documents here